OUR PLANNED GIVING PROGRAM
“Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you” Luke 6.38
You would realise that in today’s society money has come to play an important part in our daily lives. We all find it hard to manage what we have. Our parish is in the same situation. We have to depend on donations from our parishioners to enable our parish to run and pay off our debts. If you are part of our St Rita’s Parish, which includes the school, we ask you to financially support our parish to the extent that you are able to. As a not-for-profit organisation we depend on your support to keep our parish viable financially. This will secure the future running of the parish for our families in the years ahead.
Contributions to our Thanksgiving program assist with the following running costs of our Parish:
- Support of the Priest of the Parish & Parish Presbytery
- Recurrent Church expenses including Altar supplies, Music, Liturgical supplies & Church flowers
- Providing a clean and air-conditioned church environment
- Providing a church newsletter and publications
- Providing professional Parish services
- Maintaining and repairing our Church and other buildings
- Insurance, Electricity, and Rates
- Maintaining our Parish grounds
- Support of the Archbishop and Priests of the Archdiocese; Support of the Archdiocese
Financial Support – The two preferred methods of financial support of the parish are:
- The first option is by way of a monthly Direct Debit from your bank account. This is by far the most preferred method. It is easier, simpler and safer for both you and the parish. If you choose this method, please read the details of the Service Agreement on the Direct Debit request form.
If you change your bank details it is important that you let us know thus enabling us to make the necessary adjustment. If this is your preferred choice please fill in your details on this form.
- The second option is by Credit Card payment. In using this method it is important that you let us know when your credit card expires or if the credit card number changes so the necessary changes can be made. If this is your preferred choice please fill in your details on this form.
If neither of these options suits you, we also offer a third option by way of planned giving envelopes. These are available from the parish office.
We are challenged to give as Christ gave and to share the many treasures that God has blessed us within our lives.
“Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give,
not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7